Concealed Carry License
Applications for Concealed Carry License
Applications for a CCL can be downloaded from Ohio Attorney General’s website at www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov.
Applications will be processed at the Paulding County Courthouse, Monday-Friday (except holidays) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment or walk-in. You may prefer an appointment, as walk-ins may have a short wait time. There also may be times when a deputy is not available for walk-in applications. Please feel free to call ahead.
To schedule an appointment and for more information, contact Captain Dave Cline or Deputy Dave Roney at (419) 399-8286
Things to Bring to your Appointment
- Drivers License
- Firearms Certificate of Competency
- Completed Application with recent 2×2 photo (taken within 30 days) & attached to front of Application (photo also available at time of appointment)
- Credit/debit cards are the only form of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- $2.00 processing fee is added for each debit transaction
- $2.00 or a 3% processing fee, whichever is greater, is added for each credit transaction.
- PLEASE – NO CASH IS ACCEPTED!
- New Issue for Ohio resident of more than five years – $67.00
- New Issue for Non-Resident/Ohio resident less than five years – $77.00
- Renewals for Ohio resident of more than five years- $50.00
- Renewals for Non-Resident/Ohio resident with less than five years – $60.00
- Replacement license applications – $15.00
- Must include an affidavit attesting to the loss or destruction of license
- 2×2 photo can be printed at the office for an additional $3.00
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE